Friday, August 10, 2012

Welcome!

Hi reader, and welcome to the EGL Volunteer Abroad blog for 2012. My name is Nathan Rowley and I am the main blogger for the South Africa trip. My co-blogger for the Guatemala trip is Karl Nagengast, and the EGLers blogging from China will be Christine Zugaro and Nikki Haven. As a forewarning, we may not have internet access in every location, so if that is the case we will be posting the blog for that site on a two week delay. I would like to use the rest of this post to thank all of the people making this awesome trip possible, especially our EGL alumni who provided us with the financial support for everyone to go on this trip. As for the future of this blog, expect everything from penguins to guest bloggers to pictures (assuming I can figure out how to post them). From everybody at the EGL blog team, I sincerely hope you enjoy our blog.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome that you guys have coordinated three trips this year. Look forward to reading about your adventures (delayed or otherwise). Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like EGL is finally taking over the world! Hope you all have a safe, enjoyable experience. I'm excited to see pictures and videos of the impact and fun that you all have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound like 3 amazing trips...have fun! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the progress in Xela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.this post’s been mainly about me...

    Volunteer Abroad

    ReplyDelete